Monday, December 11, 2006

Dec 11th Already?

I can't believe it's only 9 days til my 30th birthday and 14 to Christmas!!! YEAH!!

I can't sleep. I have this two-hour or so stretch most nights and this is one of them. Last night, however, I didn't have one and it was wonderful! I had a grapefruit but that didn't hit the spot like it usually does. Who knows, huh?!

I was looking at our calendar and we don't have a free night til after Christmas!!! While terribly busy, most of it is fun and was our choice to begin with, sans basketball games.

With the exception of a few Moxie Java cards, I am DONE shopping, completely! The kids are done for the most part and WHO KNOWS about my dear hubby, bless him. He has my birthday AND my Christmas to take care of.

Now, I should be addressing those Christmas cards...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember those insomnia attacks! I don't miss them! I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, too. Just a few little things to pick up, then a big box to ship, wrapping to do, and I'll be good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!