Friday, February 08, 2008

Week One/Day 7

Since we are still in the month of February, we are still surviving on The Island.
I forgot to take pictures of our feast last night!!! :( Here, in detail is what was on the menu last night.

There were 10 of us around our real dining room table - not the kitchen table. Us'ens, my folks and niece Shyanne.

Grilled pork loin with Jamacian Jerk Rub, baked potatoes with hickory smoke salt, butter, sour cream, cheese and salt & pepper, home-BAKED rolls, green salad & lime sherbert for dessert. The loin was moist, tender and flavorful. DH (dear husband) did a fantastic job on the grill and together we made it the nicest meal this week.

Tonight? NO IDEA but bet on it containing pork, salad and maybe rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!