Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012 Priorities

Let's see how I fared last year before writing down 2012:

1. I still want chickens. It's been on my list since 2009... so this will be the third year it's listed.  DONE!  This past June we got hens!  Here's a great post on my being the Country Aunt.

2. Garden - I'd like to have a large enough garden that I can can food from it. Especially tomatoes and green beans.  DONE! 

3. I'd like to get my composting worms back in business. They took a year off.  Oops...

4. QUILT! Having just begun this journey, I can't wait to see what gets completed this year. Thankfully, I have a new sewing table to make it less painful on body. For Christmas, Roy got me a quilting retreat in McCall in March! YAY! I can't wait. So, quilting is on the list for 2011.  YES!

5. Keep snowballing our debt.  WHOO HOO!  Not done but goals have been met.

6. I want to learn to bask in the love of Jesus. To grow in Him, show His love more, be His hands and feet regularly.  Still learning.

7. Show love to my family... they are the ones it's easiest to be short and snippy with.  I think I did better this past year in this area - I need to check with the ones who are on receiving end, though.  

2012 Priorities 

1. Move on to Baby Step #3; which is 3-6 months of living expenses saved.  We need to complete #2; which is be debt free - we are on our final debt (besides mortgage).

2. Spend time with my family. 

3. Continue Bible Studies and continue to work on a strong foundation so when the walls fall down I'm still standing firm. 

4. Refresh my Spanish speaking skills...

5. Adjust to life with my oldest daughter leaving for college in the fall.  Man, will I miss her! 

6. Utilize my gym membership!  Get in shape, loose weight and feel great!

7. Maintain these accomplished priorities:
          ~ Chickens
          ~ Garden
          ~ Healthy Wholesome Eating - Organic
          ~ Quilting/Sewing
          ~ Green Living

8. Relax and just have fun!  (Easier said than done for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!