Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Coleslaw Recipe

As a non-coleslaw eater, I was shocked to find one I liked! The secret, of course, is in the sauce:

1/2 c mayo
2 T Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 c sugar

Mix well with a whisk and pour it over cabbage. Double recipe for a large head of cabbage. You can adjust the sugar and vinegar proportions to accommodate your tastes. We like a bit more vinegar than this states but this is the place to start!

For now I have this bowl to use:


But look forward to having this set to make my "slaw" in:

I just have to say, "I love Pampered Chef!!!"

We're off to God & Country Rally tonight so hopefully I'll have pix to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!