Friday, December 22, 2006

Snow Day



Our first "snow day" and first full day of Christmas Break! The girls are outside playing and Paco is helping his Granddad plow the parking lot of the church.


Doctor Appt Update - Weight gain is great - not even 2 lbs so feeling really good about that. So far I've gained 19 lbs.

Bad News - I failed the One hour glucose test so I have to take the 3 hr one next Friday. Really bummed about that. Scored a 169 and it needed to be 140 or below. Sigh. Babe's heartbeat was beating away - high on the sugar rush, I'm sure.

It took FOREVER to get to Meridian this morning. The roads were so bad and traffic was very slow. Roy drove me so I didn't have to worry about that.

Off to do some baking!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!