Sunday, November 18, 2007

Welcome Karris Kiane!

Karris Kiane was born the evening of November 17th. She is my second grand-niece. She came into this world under water weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz, 20 1/2" long and absolutley gorgeous! I got to see her less than 24 hrs old and sheesh, she is TINY!
Mommy and Karris are doing great and Daddy couldn't be more proud. Her grandma and great-grandma from Texas were there for the special event. Little Karris' Granddad Larry was on hand for the event, though he chose to wait in the lobby of the Birthing Center.
Mandy and Babe went home that very night where Karris slept for 7 hrs, much to her mommy's fright. She is nursing often and well - good news for someone who wants to nurse!
Yes, I am a very proud great-aunt. Now Javi has a 2nd cousin 4 months old and 8 months younger to play with! Granted, their both girls... This should be interesting when they're 2, 2 1/2 and 3 years old under the Christmas tree!!! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!