Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



In my daughter's eyes I am a hero

I am strong and wise and I know no fear

But the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue me

I see who I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes


In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal

Darkness turns to light and theworld is at peace

This miracle God gave to me gives me strength when I am weak

I find reason to believe In my daughter's eyes


And when she wraps her handaround my finger

Oh it puts a smile in my heart

Everything becomes a little clearer

I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough

It's giving more when you feel like giving up

I've seen the light It's in my daugter's eyes


In my daughter's eyes I can see the future

A reflection of who I am and what will be

Though she'll grow and someday leaveMaybe raise a family

When I'm gone I hope you see how happyshe made me

For I'll be thereIn my daughter's eyes



and, for fun, my new favorite: THE MOM SONG.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!