Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sewing and Quilting!

I know pictures are needed but until I actually move them from the camera to my computer, here is what I have been doing!
~ Making pillow cases! I love it! I can start to finish a case in 30 minutes. There are days I just need to start and finish something and be able to look at it the next day, next week, next month... unlike supper which I never see again (HOPEFULLY!)
~ Quilting! I will have pictures soon of my first larger than twin quilt! It has turned out wonderfully and after the binding is on, I will take and post pictures. Promise.

I have also finished two more tops and am ready to ship them off to my cousin to quilt them in Colorado. Those are more twin size and are for my two younger sons.

What's next on the sewing table? quilts, hair wraps and coffee cozy cuffs are up and coming... as well as possibly some pot holders.

Thanks to Toy Story 3, I have hours of unlimited time to sit at the machine as Jav can't watch it enough... he needs it for his birthday, for sure because my free weekly codes from Redbox don't come often enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!