Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Christmas Favorites!

I've had these as favorites for a few years now but here is updated post on what I keep wanting more of.

Amy Grant's "I Need a Silent Night"  if you haven't heard this one, click here
The Florin Street Band "My Favourite Time of Year" (click song)
Faith Hill's "A Baby Changes Everything" (I sung this one Christmas Eve and it's been a favorite for a few years now.)
Becky Kelley's "Where's the Line to See Jesus"


Sugarland's Gold and Green CD is truly one of my favorites.  I love the original songs and my 17 year old daughter and I have claimed "I'm Coming Home" as our song for when she leaves for college next fall.  It's so us!  The whole album is wonderful and I go to it often.

"Winter Snow" is right up my alley.  Audrey Assad's voice reminds me of Norah Jones and Sarah Mclachlan; which I can listen to most any day!  Chris Tomlin does not disappoint as a worship CD and I was thrilled when DH dowloaded it for me so it could be added to my 100+ Christmas songs on my iPod!

Christmas music and the carols from long ago bring joy to my heart.  It's my most favorite time of year! 
Tomorrow is the first of December and that, my friends, brings on the December calendar of traditions - old and new - that I can't wait to celebrate with my family all month long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!