Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blessings

God bless our food and our drinks;
What we do and what we think;
Help us in our work and play
to love You more and more each day.
Amen.

The countdown is 3 days until we celebrate our Lord's birth.  It's not too late to order a gift in someone's name from EFM or Compassion;  donate food to your local Salvation Army, rescue mission or women's shelter if you haven't yet or carol someone's home. 

Our home is ready - for the next 3 days, we will spend time together focusing on Jesus, not Santa.  I am so excited!!!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Mom-Nana4:59 PM

    GREAT post & I love J's prayer, he says it like he means it with all his little heart. Love you moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hubby7:58 AM

    Love this photo and the post is so true for us. I love you my precious wife, mother of our children and passion of my life. All I do is for you and our family. Thanks for making this time of year so special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!