Sunday, April 21, 2013

Great is Thy Faithfulness

I am fully funded for my trip to Peru!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Read Show Me Your Glory for a re-cap on what a HUGE deal this hurdle was for me to turn to over to God and trust Him to supply all my needs - and then some.
Now, please continue to PRAY for my team and me!
 
 
"I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
... for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
I say to myself,
'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.'"
~Lamentations 3:19-24

Thank You, Proverbs 31 Ministries and Red Letter Living for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!