Friday, February 23, 2018

Kids Camp!

Roy and I had SO much fun directing Kids Camp this summer.  He was a good sport and went along with wearing matching shirts each day!

My Superman! 

"Theme" shirts!  My Superman and His Wonder Woman

Our shirts from 2016

Our shirts from 2015

Day 4... wearing 2016 Jr High Camp shirts

2017 camp shirts! 
We learned a lot.  We had a blast.  We are thrilled to have our first year under our belts and excited for future camps!  2018 camp planning is seriously underway and we are gearing up for fun, conversations about hearing God's voice, more fun, lots of singing, and building relationships!  Check out Quaker Hill Camp for more information about attending one of our summer camps!

#QHKIDSCAMP
#QuakerHill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!