Saturday, November 25, 2006

All Back Together

Christmas music playing continuously from now until December 26th.

I love this time of year. All my children are home from various other homes they have and we're all together under the same roof for an entire afternoon and evening - glorious! I can't remember the last time we've had this time together. Right now all 4 big kids are downstairs playing the PS2 and getting along! Paco went with his Granda and Daddy to run an errand and I am cooking OUR Thanksgiving Dinner.

What's on the menu for us tonight? Well since we've all had the turkey bit since Thursday, we're having:

Chicken Pipian (similar to brown mole)
Spanish Rice
Flour & Corn Tortillas
Salad
My salsa & guacamole

Dessert - from scratch Banana Cake with fresh Peanut Butter Frosting

I have the table set with our china, the good silver and pretty goblets to drink from. Candles are lit and the smells are overtaking the house. Ahhhh, I love it!

Thank you, Jesus for my family. I love them all so much. For the life kicking up a storm inside me - thank you. For the love of my family and our health - thanks isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!