Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wouldn't You Know It?!

Here I have an entire afternoon to myself to bake biscotti and goodies for my parents' 36th Open House this Sunday and a technician from Idaho Power just came and told me they are putting in a new transformer and we'll be without power for over an hour. Grrr.

They are waiting 20 minutes for this batch to come out of the oven. Wasn't that nice of them? Seriously, it was!

So, my baking goes on hold, I can't be on-line and I'm not even sure I have a phone that will work!!!

Now, where is that new book I've been wanting to read? That's right - at the store/library. I hope I can come up with something to do beside clean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!