Friday, January 12, 2007

Almost There!

Okay, I wish it was finished but alas, we have to wait for "funding" and since it's a long weekend, that means Tuesday. All our papers are signed though so we are nearly there. They have keys waiting for us to pick up on Tuesday as soon as "they" get the go-ahead of funds transferring.

Wishing I had u/s pix to post but my doc's office couldn't get them to me the day of the scan so now I have to wait til Thu at my next appt to get the CD. Grrrr. On a side-note, I was NOT as happy with the OB's scan as I was with Fetal Foto's last pregnancy. I wish now we would have just gone with Fetal Foto's but hindsight is 20-20, right?

I do think this lad looks a lot like Paco did in the womb. It will be interesting to see if they look alike in real life!

All is well, for sure better, in my prego world. I need to rid my house of chocolate though. I'm a secret stasher of the good stuff and will be sad, I mean glad, when it's all gone. I'm sure it's not helping with the "trying to keep a healthy weight gain" part.

Sleep beacons me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!