Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Official Homeowners

Roy is in route to get our keys. Ahhhh. Tears of joy here. For all of your prayers, thank you isn't enough.

Funny, I don't even know what to say! Relief, excitement, thankfulness, gratefulness, fear are all on the surface.

So, we begin work immediately on the house. Our plan is to be moved completely moved in by March 1st as that is two weeks prior to our due date.

I am going to take my "little" family out to our new home and have take-out dinner at the built in kitchen table.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house!! You going to take before and after pics of the renovations you are doing???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!