Monday, July 16, 2007

4 Month Stats and Me

Javier weights 16 lbs. 4 oz and is 27" long. He's doing great, hit all the right milestones - no worries or concerns. Praise God! He's wearing 9 month Carter brand clothes and size 2 diapers so about the same as Paco was at this stage, though a pound lighter.

He's also sleeping all night long! The last few nights he has woke up to nurse but goes right back down. Before that, he slept 12 hrs - 8:30 to 8:30!!! My Mom said that's how I was.

As for me, I'm tired. The kids are home from Quaker Hill camp and had a fantastic time. I enjoyed the break of not driving them all from place to place at all times of the day and night. We watched two great movies this past week:

GOAL was absolutley wonderful and I cried both times I watched it. It's not a tear-jerker as the big boys thought it was a great movie, too.

Glory Road was the other one we saw worth bragging about. They are both sports movies but worth renting and watching.

Last but not least, Paco, Javi and I went and saw Ice Age 2: The Meltdown as part of the summer movie program. It was cheap and fun so a hit in my book! I'm hoping to get to Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit (G) at Edwards tomorrow but we shall see. We are leaving for vacation on Wednesday and have so much to do!

It's a surprise for the kids but here is where we are taking the kids! We'll also make a stop here for some shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!