Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life's Passing Too Fast

I can't believe it's already the end of September and I haven't posted forever... :(

We've celebrated Sky's 10th birthday, dealt with her bout of headlice, her lack of performance at school, really at her mothers', Mel's lying, cross-country, ineligibility issues, accountability issues, boys and how they interact with girls, texting, swim lessons, preschool, snacks, nursing, supply issues, work, IRS, SSA & insurance reports AND normal life!!!

Okay, that made me tired. I'm off to the library to get some great book like "Don't Dress Your Six-Year Old Like a Skank" or something so liberating to make me laugh and smile at my motherhood.

2 comments:

  1. Phew! You guys have been busy, and it isn't even October yet! Yikes! I had to cringe when you mentioned head lice...when I was a nanny I took care of a little girl with kinky-curly hair, and picking nits out of that head was AWFUL!! She had lice 3 times in like 4 months, yuck! I hated lice duty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy! Here's to life calming down very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!