Monday, November 05, 2007

1 Year Ago Now

November 2nd post:

I just nursed Javier and was reminded that 1 year ago today was Paco's last nurse. He had gradually weaned himself to night and morning nursings at 2 1/2 but I needed him weaned before Javi's arrival so we left for the same conference we're leaving for now and left Paco with my parents and that was it.

I really wanted him to wean himself but he just wouldn't let go of those last sessions. It was with great sadness and fear that we took the step and after a month of him asking to "urse" and cry for me at bedtime, he was done. Sigh.

I do hope Javi is able to wean himself and we won't have to rush him. I know, 2 1/2 years isn't really rushing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!