Monday, November 05, 2007

On Target

So, I took my friend Heather's suggestion/challenge and signed up on November 1st for NaBloPoMo. What I didn't know was that I could keep posting here!!! So, I just brought my other posts over, not that they're all that, cause they're not but I'll do my posting here from now on.

To make it easier, I took the suggestion of posting on a certain subject to help me stay on target. Not surprisingly, I opted for the breastfeeding/mothering group.

So, here I sit, nursing at they keyboard (NIK).

We returned from a wonderful weekend in Hood River, Oregon and faced caos at home but that's another post - maybe.

I'm trying to figure out how to slow down and not be too busy for God. Really. What am I teaching my kids? That the busier we are the behinder we get! That's not what I want them to learn, so we're trying to figure what to change and how to go about changing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!