Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last test?

We're praying today was the last run of tests on Javier. He did amazing and didn't cry a peep during the whole draw. He did cry, however, when I put him back in the seat to leave. Oh well. Can't be too perfect.

Roy's Grandma had a stroke today and is at St. Al's. She has a blood clot in her brain and they drilled a hole in her head tonight to try and relieve the pressure. Roy's back to the hospital now. Not looking good. :(

And, here's my nursing story of the week.... a little boy saw me DISCREETLY nursing Javier at the ball game today and asked his mommy what I was doing. Her reply????? "She's feeding her baby. You know like the cows do?" Eyes popping out of my head, I said, "Actually, like mommy's do." Sheesh. She stammered and sputtered and said, "Well, yes, some mommy's feed their babies that way but the rest of us just use bottles." I let it go at that as the little boy didn't care what is best for a baby. I just couldn't believe she was saying this to me. At that time, Javi popped off, I covered all and he looked at her and just smiled so big and beautiful - priceless, really.

That's all for today. I'm off to watch Ratatouille again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!