Saturday, December 01, 2007

Count Down Begins

23 days til Christmas. See, we celebrate Christmas Eve. Always have and can't imagine that changing. Since I am done shopping, I just need to finish decking the halls. Roy and boys helped today by putting up some lights outside! My rule before was since we don't OWN the home, we aren't doing outside decor - well.... first year in our home and the lights are up. He was so excited it was simply cute! It's not a "drive by and gawk at home" but it's a good start for our first year. He described it as "a good Mexican home." I'm not sure what that means but I'm sure it's a compliment. Right?!?!?!

Tried kids tonight and Paco crashed. My sister-in-law rented Guitar Hero III and we've been jamming to it tonight. So fun. If you want to come battle, stop by!!!

G'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!