Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Prospero ano y felizidad

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful night. With my parents coming over and the kids' friends, we had a great time. Cranium is a terribly fun game and I'd actually like to play it with more adults next time! Any takers??? Paco stayed the night with Granddad & Nana and Javi stayed up til 10:00 and the rest of us brought in 2008 with sparkling cider and reflections on 2007 and hopes for 2008.

Roy asked us, "What was the best thing that happened to you in 07?" I said, "By far, having Javier Don, a son. He beats us buying our first home and anything else that could have happened." Roy had to agree. :) The kids had a much harder time answering that question. I think it made them stop and think about their choices about making things good or just letting time pass.

We had delicious food, if I say so myself. Compliments of me, our Pampered Chef... look and drool, friends, it was delish!

Beef Meatballs in my homemade barbecue sauce

HOT Chili Cheese Dip

Bruschetta with sour dough bread

4 pounds of pistachios to munch away on!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Can't wait to see what we are having on Super Bowl Sunday....Wooo Hooo GO GIANTS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!