Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Babies

Here's one of my babies. He has decided that he is the one who feels safe in the kennel, or tunnel as Paco calls it.

He feels safest when the door is closed, by him.

When the door is open, you never know who will invade your space.


My other baby, Zorro, thought this was his safe place.


And so I have two babies.

If you look close, you will see my babies are sharing the kennel.

That is, until one baby feels like perhaps he should leave.

There, that's better. I'll just sit on his blankie.


Okay, that isn't working either. Poor kids just can't figure out where to be.
What's amazing is watching all this transpire in minutes. And they usually get it figured out without any help from me.


I'd like to tell you that Javi didn't get back in the kennel.... but he did. Maybe I should get another one? I imagine Zorro will quickly outgrown this one and then maybe it can be Javi's for a while and Zorro can have a bigger one. I know, I know, that won't work either... there will just be more room for both of them. Love and acceptance is a powerful thing and I'm getting a big dose of it watching my little boys and Zorro interact.

1 comment:

  1. I just love these pictures! I really think a dog is something every boy must have. Camden and Griffin love their Riley, and Riley loves his "pups". I swear, his mission in life is to guard his boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!