Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hermanos

I have no idea if it will last beyond tonight. Or if it will last the night. Or the hour. But both boys are asleep in the same bed. My dream. When Melynda and Sky were little we had them sharing a bed and I think it really creates a strong bond.

So, after 2 hours of being in Paco's bedroom and my back aching like no tomorrow, they are asleep.

Javi is a chatterer. Oh so busy. Paco is a moma's boy and cried to sleep in my bed. I finally explained to him that with "big bubba" in college, he was the big bubba to Javi and they were hermanos. He wasn't happy and went pee three times and caca once; which he was only doing to stall but I think I've said before - that kid can go on demand! It's crazy!

Anyway, here they are, out of focus taken with my cell phone held above my head. I didn't dare take another as the flash LIT up the room like the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!