Monday, December 01, 2008

Nativity

This is one the many posts I'll do this month featuring my Nativity Scenes. My parents brought me this one back from Israel and it holds a special place in my heart since it was made in THE Holy Land and it's hand carved; thus unique.

I love December. I love all things Christmas. I love not stressing on what to buy but rather what to bake or make. What CD to listen to, what candle to light.

I pray you have a blessed Christmas season. Remember,
Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Very good, your moma loves Christmas too. maybe that is where you got it??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!