Saturday, December 27, 2008

A New Cookbook

Sky got me Deceptively Delicious for Christmas and it's just that! It's really the way I've been cooking for years but have never had actual recipes to make appetizers, desserts and the like. Soups and casseroles - no problemo... the other stuff, help!

What I'm talking about people is sneaking veggies into your everyday cooking to get your family eating better, healthier! YES!

Tonight, I am adapting her Meatball Soup. I already have meatballs on hand so I just added the sweet potato puree to the liquid. I'm using my canned goods from when I was canning so that pleases me greatly!

So, we'll have a delicious soup that everyone will love and get our veggies, too!

While I'm in here cooking, DH is outside with Melynda, Paco and Javier sledding. I'm going to have sneak some shots of them!!! Oh, Zorro, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!