Monday, March 01, 2010

Celebrate March with some GREEN!

March is known for being our Green month, with St Patrick's Day on the17th...

I'm ready to help you SAVE some green! Watch for some old tricks, new tricks and no tricks at all - just plain old green tips.

Today is March 1st - let's get started...

Saving money - shop for fresh produce the last day of the special and ask the produce manager what great special they'll give you if you buy a large amount of produce! Then, once you're given the awesome deal (I'm rarely refused) already plan what you're going to do with it - freeze, can, eat!

I've saved lots of money and was able to get it organic just by asking. Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!