Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Priorities

With 2010 ending today and 2011 beginning tomorrow, I thought I should think of some priorities for the new year. I don't resolve to do anything anymore but I do try and think of things I wand to do and what I'd like to do differently.

1. I still want chickens. It's been on my list since 2009... so this will be the third year it's listed.

2. Garden - I'd like to have a large enough garden that I can can food from it. Especially tomatoes and green beans.

3. I'd like to get my composting worms back in business. They took a year off.

4. QUILT! Having just begun this journey, I can't wait to see what gets completed this year. Thankfully, I have a new sewing table to make it less painful on body. For Christmas, Roy got me a quilting retreat in McCall in March! YAY! I can't wait. So, quilting is on the list for 2011.

5. Keep snowballing our debt.

6. I want to learn to bask in the love of Jesus. To grow in Him, show His love more, be His hands and feet regularly.

7. Show love to my family... they are the ones it's easiest to be short and snippy with.

That's my list. Short but loaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!