Monday, January 16, 2012

Honor Begins at Home

I love the movie FireProof and Facing the Giants!  Now the same folks, who also made Flywheel,  have made another awesome movie: COURAGEOUS!

Staring tomorrow, January 17th, Redbox will have this available.  If you reserve online, it still only costs $1 to rent from Redbox. 

The Kendrick Brothers are real men, raising their families to love God.  The majority of their actors and crew members are people from their church as VOLUNTEERS!!!  Honestly, I've been tired of Hollywood for a long time.  I love seeing real people on the screen. 

And I want my children to see real people on the screen.  People who don't have live-in chefs, trainers and nannys. 

Courageous is a movie that we will own and watch and resolve to live.

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."  Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!