Thursday, May 03, 2012

Sunsets & Spring Blossoms!

The other evening my darling 14 year old daughter ran inside and grabbed my camera.  She said I just had to see this:

 And this:
 And look at it through our trees, Moma!
 I showed her how to use the "flower" setting and she came back in with this:
 And our apple blossoms:
 And a nice picture of Fierce Lady and Omelet!

She was so excited.  She couldn't wait to show me the gorgeous creation that she had captured on camera.  She couldn't wait to share it with me.  As I moved the pictures from the camera to my laptop yesterday, I was doubly blessed and now triple blessed as I see them again here.  I hope they brighten your day; as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!