Monday, April 30, 2012

1,000 Gifts Catch Up

I want to keep track of my gratitude list so here are my first 10 that I did this past weekend:

1) husband who makes coffee every morning.

2) moma who fixes food for me; still.

3) daughter who babysits siblings

4) date night with my man

5) my Grandma's quilt.

6) a daughter who wants me to help her get ready for Jr/Sr


7) new music on my iPod without asking hubby

8) healthy children

9) our school - GO GRIZZLIES!

10) someone else doing my laundry

11-22 post

Click for more gratitude lists:

1 comment:

  1. the hubby12:26 PM

    I Love to be obedient, in the Bible it says "Hebrews"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!