Monday, June 18, 2012

Arrival

My, 2:00 AM came mighty early to one who didn't go to bed until 12:30 and Roy didn't even go to bed!  The kids got maybe 3 1/2 hrs of sleep...

After Grandad & Nana got to our home, we loaded up at 3 AM sharp and headed to Dutch Bros for their rocking middle of the night 4 shot special.

No problems at any of our airports -- transfers were smooth and thankfully, there is nothing exciting to report!

Rental car from Gecko Rentals is as we remembered so we're glad about that.  Nice mini van that is the perfect size for the 8 of us.

 DH did great driving!  While the kids didn't sleep long or well on the planes, here is what 5 minutes in a hot car will do.

 to this...
 and I even had the pleasure of not only a sweat spot from his head but a drool spot from his mouth so both pants legs looked well loved by the time we got to our casa.
 As quick as they could find their rooms and suits, this is where they all were!
 While the older folks got some cooled air inside.

It's everything I wanted it to be.  The home, the weather, the car, the R & R.  While I sit typing this post, the kids, DH and Grandad are in the pool now and Nana is sitting beside the pool soaking up the warmth.  Blessings.  I am so blessed.

Tonight we'll go eat at a place we went to in 2008 so Grandad and DH can have all you can eat fish & shrimp.  A storm is brewing and I can't wait to see the show God has planned for me!

Until next time, Adios and vaya con Dios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!