Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Daddy

My Daddy was my very first "My Favorite Things" post way back in 2008.  Feel free to take a moment and click the link for a refresher on how awesome my Daddy is.

Father's Day is tomorrow so naturally, I am thinking of mine.  He's the best.  For real.  I'd go toe-to-toe with you any day of the week on that, too.  Just do a search for "Dad," "Grandad" or "G-Dad" and you'll get PAGES of posts that mention him!  Here's one with just a blurb in it about him but it's a mighty powerful blurb.  "Ever so faithful, my Dad..."

He's a good sport, too.  He lets me tell him what to wear when we go on vacation.

I post so much about him that he shows up in my CANNING POSTS! for crying out loud.   


Long ago there was first motorcycle ride:


Those are some mighty big boots to fill, little man!

The floor is not too far down if that is where a grandbaby is:



Nor a mountain too big:

When you can't take just one, he shows us you can take two!



He has more than enough love for all of his family:


and has no trouble adding to the fold:


It's not just my boys he loves... he loves us all!


In a variety of environments!


Attending as many games and events as he can...


and not just for the boys.


My Daddy shows us everyday that it doesn't matter whose blood is running through your veins, if you are one of us, you are one of us!  Talk about a Father's love being shown by example.  I am so blessed to have you lead by example.  What a rich heritage you have given me.

I love you, Daddy.  Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!