Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Reflections

I spent the past weekend in Oregon enjoying the fall colors and spending time with a sisters-in-Christ I hadn't met before.  It was a blessed time.

As soon as I came to the clearing where I had this view, God gave me a song:
"When the Roll is Called Up Yonder, I'll be There!"

If you haven't heard this song (for a while or ever), here is Johnny Cash singing it:

I have also been thinking and praying a lot about what this blog started out being, what it has become and what God wants it to be.  Please join me in praying that clearness will come out of the fog.  Here is a verse that echos what I have thought God desires of me and this web space:
Am I now trying to win the favor of people, or God?  Or am I striving to please people?  If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a slave of Christ.  ~ Galatians 1:10
 
I know I can't please everyone so I'll continue to strive to please the One who matters. 

Enjoy these pictures of His creation I soaked in last weekend.

Big Horn Sheep - ~30-40 head



Mountain Walk
 Prayer Labyrinth
 Eagles?

 Mountain Lake
 Deer - 8-10 does/fawns

1 comment:

  1. Johny Cash is one of my fav (after Jim Reeves) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!