Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Why Me?


Why did God chose me to be born into the family I was?

Why has God blessed us to be in every single category mentioned in the above picture? 

What is God wanting us to do with all of the blessings He is giving us? 

Lord, What an exciting and scary time we are in with You!  Grant us wisdom to know what to do and when to do it.  Give us clarity of minds and peaceful hearts.  Thank You for continually guiding and directing our paths.  We praise Your name and give You all the glory.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:43 AM

    Thank you God!
    For the blessing of a beautiful amazing and sensitive wife.
    Well said my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!