Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Because of you, I can vote

Women like Alice Paul were willing to SUFFER so that I can vote today.  Suffer = tortured, in-prisoned, force-fed, abused. 
 
For all those who have gone before, thank you.  For the sacrifices made by you and your families, thank you.  For God going before and changing man's hearts and minds, THANK YOU, LORD!!!

 






Today, I vote.  Who and what I vote for is my business but the fact that I remember the price paid so that I am able to vote is every single woman's business in America. 

I am woman and I have the right to vote thanks to those who suffered on our behalf.  Which makes me think of how Christ suffered for me and died so that I can have eternal life.  Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!