Saturday, November 17, 2012

Live It!

I have just completed Beth Moore's Bible Study, James Mercy Triumphs.  I cried.  I am not ready for it to be over.  I like being challenged and called on my stuff that needs to change in the way that God has been speaking through James. 

So much has changed through this study and through A Place at the Table.  I feel like my life has turned upside down over the past two months and I'm not sure I want it upright again.  I don't want to go on living like I was. 

I want to live it.  That is, as Beth says, the bottom line of the entire book of James.  LIVE IT! 

I'm reading all the blogs of the Compassion bloggers who are in Peru right now.  You won't be sorry if you take a look.  Here is Shaun showing us how making a paper airplane can make all the difference

Will you pray about sponsoring a child from Peru as a Christmas gift for your family?  Just pray about it and check out these sweet faces waiting for you to choose them.

Talk about spiritual warfare and being open to God's leading

"Boys will be boys, but who will usher them into manhood?"

Today as you read this, 5,000 children in Peru wait to be sponsored.

If actions speak louder than words, what are we waiting for?  Join me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!