Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hearing with Their Hearts

On Sunday, we celebrated December birthdays at my parents' home and my sweet granddaughter, who turns 2, and yours truly were the guests of honor. 

I asked for gifts that would truly make a difference this year and I was so excited to see what the kids had done for me!

My girls got me garden seeds for a family in Africa!


My boys got me the gift of making sure babies and momas get the essential nutrition they need through Compassion's Child Survival Program!


The $25 total that was spent would have been used to get some little thing or a gift card for something I don't need and instead has gone toward truly changing someones life.  What a gift!  Praising Jesus for opening their hearts to hear what their moma was asking for. 
#itsaboutgiving is making a difference in my family's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!