Friday, October 11, 2013

Peach & Cilantro Salsa

I'm in love with this new canning cookbook my friend got for me!
It puts all of these great tasting canning recipes in one place... I thumb through the pages, mouth watering, dreaming of the next canning day.

My dream has become my reality as I have spent the last several days canning in my kitchen.

The Salsa Verde is the best I've ever had!

Today, I am giving the peach and cilantro salsa a whirl.  

Here it is, simmering on the stove filling my home with define aroma.


The cilantro and mint wait patiently to be added to the pot just prior to canning.

You won't find the recipe posted here. I highly encourage you to purchase this cookbook.  And just so you know, I am not getting any kickback for recommending this awesome book.

Save your pennies, and you may be able to be the highest bidder at some of the auctions I donate to coming up.  Ha!

I unfortunately didn't have enough to fill the last pint jar. Therefore, I had to sit down with my bag of chips and eat it.  It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it! And I was the only one home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!