Thursday, April 07, 2016

Coming Soon...

Even though my blog has suffered terribly since I went back to school, rest assured - I am still writing!  I completed 21 credits in the fall and am in my last class for this semester, which makes 15 credits.  When I am not doing school work or work I have avoided my computer.  I look forward to life slowing down A LITTLE since I completed my undergraduate classes and will graduate May 1st!  Excited does not describe how I feel so I will let you think of words that describe your feelings for me.  HA!

Hang tight, my friends.  Posts are forming in my head and heart and I will get them on here soon.

Blessings,
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!