Thursday, August 03, 2017

Preacher Lady

Emotional moment being "hooded"

Signed diploma in hand!
Since graduating this past May with my MA in Quaker Studies from Barclay College, I have been trying to figure out what my new life is without school!  Figuring out the hours in my day, interactions with my family, church involvement, and home has its challenges but I am enjoying the time spent with my friends and family.

I have also been preaching at Whitney Friends Church, in Boise, directing Kids Camp at Quaker Hill with Roy, and accepting the position of Recording Clerk for Northwest Yearly Meeting!

Whitney Friends has summaries of my sermons on their website:

May 14, 2017

May 21, 2017

July 2, 2017

July 9, 2017

July 16, 2017

I also had a blast at Kids Camp!  Here is a preview of an upcoming post:

Slip-n-Slide fun!
#WomenPreachers #QuakerWomen #BarclayCollege 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!