Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Land Saga Continues

This will be short as I have three funeral runs today...

We made an offer on 5 acres in Greenleaf this morning. There are several contigencies that allow us to back out if need be or if we can't get the financing we need.

So, pray for financing and that all the inspections turn out how God would have them!! Am praying for the doors to be open or closed so it's crystal clear on what we should do.

Stressed to the hilt with the wedding, vacation, life and now this... loan paperwork! Keep lifting me up in prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking good thoughts for you and Roy...I hope this works out for you. I feel for you with the loan paperwork...it is a pain. We should be closing on our place next week and that is when I will breath a sigh of relief...but then it is time to pack and move...UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!