Thursday, November 02, 2006

Emotions

So, I posted the exciting post on our baby boy earlier today. My emotions are just about shot to be honest with you! I just felt I needed to journal a minute here.

Feelings of having another boy - I AM excited for another son. I never set out to have a daughter and have prayed the whole time that this will be just what God wants us to raise. I trust in Him still for that.

I do, however, have to say that deep down there must have been a desire for a girl as I am overwhelmed with the fact that I will never be the "mother of the bride,"etc. I know it's just emotions right now as I love my children all very much. I just have to share my daughters with other women and I don't have to share Antonio and now this son... until they take a wife, that is!

So, we are thrilled at having a son!!! They will grow up the best of friends and worst of enemies and will love each other all the more through each battle they face together.

House news - Ugh, this is stressful stuff! They countered our initial offer and we countered back last night. Now, they have until tonight to respond to our counter. I just keep praying that if it's meant to be it will be!!! It's hard when we want it so bad and they are dealing with other offers at the same time they are looking at ours so we have to make ours look "good!"

So, we wait and pray. Won't you please join us?

Now, we are off to a youth worker's conference in Oregon for the weekend. My parents are keeping the kids so they'll have their hands full! I've never left Paco for this long before so it will be hard, I'm sure. Thankfully, he loves his time with them and shouldn't have any troubles besides wanting his moma.

Ta-Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!