Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick or Treat?


Paco had a blast trick or treating! When asked if he liked it he said, "walked and walked and walked..."
He has not forgotten that he got candy and asks for it all day long from the time he wakes til he falls asleep at night. Sigh.
The other pictures are on my parents' camera so I'll have to post them another time as the girls were so cute.
IT'S A BOY!!!


All looked and measured healthy and well on the ultrasound. So, score anothe for the blue time as we're going to be way outnumbered here come March!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on another boy! I love having two little boys...can't imagine it any other way! Please post another belly shot soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!