Saturday, November 04, 2006

Phase 1 Complete!!

hA quick post from rainy Hood River, Oregon. Conference is going great - learning lots and having fun, too. Missing my baby Paco and wonder how he's doing without his Moma. I guess fine since he hasn't called.

House update - I think we have completed Phase I of the offer. If so, the house is now off the market, they won't entertain any offers from anyone else while we are in Phase 2.

Phase 2 consists of the inspections, tests and appraisals. During this time, we can back out if we don't like any of the results and still get our earnest money back without penalty.

Phase 3 is if we accept all inspections, appraisal and tests we wait until we close in mid January. After the 1st, there is a financial penalty if we don't close.

So, we enter Phase 2, see what the results end up being and what we decide from that.

YEAH!!! So exciting and scary at the same time.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!