Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Our Saga Continues

House News - I'm sorry to post this since I thought my next post would be announcing a closing date. We still don't have one. Things are progressing and we hope to hear something concrete SOON! I'm going a little stir crazy not knowing.

Doula Update - We have decided to look for another doula after finding out some things about this one that just weren't okay with us. Please pray this process goes smoothly and quickly as today is 31 weeks!

Baby News - We have our 3D ultrasound today with my parents and I am SOOOO excited to see our little man! Our appt isn't until 4:30 so I probably won't get back on to share any pictures today but I will - PROMISE!

Stresses I have right now -
Please pray for me as I found yesterday that I have to do year-end for two companies: Our partnership that ended June 30 and our cooperation that began July 1. This is two sets of W-2's, 1099's and all the federal, state and every other tax receiving entity we have.

Obviously, the house we're trying to buy.

Fears of labor & delivery.

LIFE in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!