Wednesday, February 28, 2007

38 Weeks Today

Here I am, 38 weeks, full-term, for the first time in my life. The wall is the color meshed wall in our bedroom that Roy and I finished on Saturday. It's gorgeous, if I say so myself. A chocolate-mocha ensemble.

So, 38 weeks. I need to have this little guy in the next 2 weeks to have a VBAC. Please pray that I go into labor on my own. I'm feeling great - considering. I'm not sleeping well but that is too be expected. Swelling is minimal most days and I feel good!

Here I am, same day and pose obviously, but listening to my IPOD that Roy compiled new songs for my labor. I am trying to meditate and focus on God and how He is in control. Right now I'm listening to, "Lifesong" by Casting Crowns.

Empty Hands held high
Such Small sacrifice
If not joined with my life
I sing in vain tonight
May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to you

Chorus: Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign your name
to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You

LORD, I give my life
A Living sacrifice
To reach a world in need
To be your hands and feet

So may the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Chorus

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Let my lifesong sing to You

Tomorrow is another doctor appointment. We shall see where I sit/stand after her exam. Until then - still pregnant, tired and excited to give birth to another son.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You look amazing!!! Good luck getting the VBAC!! Hope you go into labor soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!