Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zorro

I've known we've needed a dog for some time. Paco is terrified of dogs and I don't know why. When my brother, Troy, was here for graduation with his new pup it became very clear - we needed a dog. Paco needed a dog. So we've been looking for a lab. A black lab to be exact. Because, you see, this little guy has been named long before we ever got him. His name, as you know from the title is: ZORRO. And to hear a 4 year old boy say it with a Spanish accent is just about the cutest thing you'll ever hear.

Bright and early this morning, okay bright and early for me, alright, at 8:00 this morning, Roy, Paco and I loaded into my parents' pickup to meet Zorro. I'll let the pictures do some talking...







The work has just begun. ;)

4 comments:

  1. The Hubby7:39 AM

    Welcome home ZORRO!! I think you did a great job with letting the pictures tell the story. The look on his face is priceless.
    Thanks for the great post.
    The Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 PM

    I bet the family will get many hours of enjoyment out of Zorro. Are you making Zorro a outside dog? The puppy potty training might not be the fun part. Ha

    Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for the new addition to the family!
    Cute pictures! Paco and Zorro will be friends for a very long time. They will have plenty of room to run together.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Zora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel12:08 PM

    Congratulations on your new addition. All little boys need a dog and labs are really nice dogs. I'm sure you will all enjoy him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!