Monday, April 23, 2007

My Big Boy

Stickers!






My big boy is officially potty trained. After going 3 months with an accident here and there, he has not had even ONE accident the entire month of April so far (knock on wood!). He even wakes up dry most mornings though I am too lazy to NOT put a pull-up on him at night. I just can't imagine changing sheets and clothes in the middle of the night on top of our night nursings with Javier.


Here is my big boy this morning headed out to "trabajando" with his Daddy. (That's working in Spanish). They are headed to measure some jobs and then will head to the hills, Garden Valley, to work on a roof there. He is a big help, as you can imagine. To assist with the helper, Uncle Frankie goes with them and he and Paco help as much as they can.

He's growing up so fast. I can't believe he'll be 3 in a month. Man oh man.

ETA: here is what they actually do when they're on the job! That is a "boot" for a roof pipe:

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Paco!! What a big boy you are! We're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Paco! Now, can you send me your tricks to PT?? Chris is being a stubborn mule!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!